Thursday, October 8, 2009

question 127

Q. I left my door open accidentally, and a huge, shaggy bear moved into my basement suite. He ate all my food, and then fell asleep. How can I get rid of him?

A. There are government agencies that will shoot him with a sedative and release him into the wilderness. Before calling them, check carefully that this isn't your son back from college.